Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Uptown Boutique

Uptown Boutique is located in Independence, MO. They specialize in creating a balance between classic chic pieces mixed with new fresh items as well. They also carry some really great brands such as: Joe's Jeans, Free People, and Eight Sixty just to name a few. With carrying all of these higher priced brands come higher prices in the merchandise, but don't worry they have sale items as well that can be marked down to about 50% off. Even though the prices are high, I'm excited to go and check it out for myself.

www.shopthub.com

follow them on facebook!






2 comments:

  1. Hey!! I posted this one too!!! lol... It's a great store. My brothers friend works there and she loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their clothes are really cute, and I would love to visit this boutique.
    -OntraNiece Nevels-

    ReplyDelete